Nascita. The very name itself meaning birth, symbolizes the birth of the company and the eternal pursuit for perfection amongst gamers all over the world. As the first and flagship mouse of Feenix, the Nascita is a technical marvel, and a paradigm of excellence in quality and workmanship.
The 2013 Nascita utilizes all of the company's design practices, assembly techniques, and technology, to create a mouse that is unrivaled in quality, reliability, function, and feel.
- Extensively researched and unique Feenix form factor offers perfect ergonomic feel for the Nascita regardless of whether you are a palm, claw, or semi-claw gamer
- Feenix engineering and workmanship makes for excellent reliability, quality, lifespan, and click feel
- Feenix's use of the latest chipsets and sensor technologies allow for a 6000 dpi laser engine with perfect accuracy, tracking, and pickups
- Beautiful aesthetics and design, with elegant jewel white lighting that illuminates the front, main logo on palm rest, and LCD panel
- In mouse LCD technology offers a completely new way of reading information and accurately adjusting DPI on the fly
- Every Feenix mouse owner receives their own personally assigned phone-in support manager
- Perfectly weight distributed high grade Teflon contact points for excellent glide
- Every Nascita comes with a metal case containing extra teflon feet and tuning weights. Also included is the driver CD.
- Impeccable build quality makes the Nascita resistant to extreme water/beverage damage
- State-of-the-art Omron switches allow for faster clicking, more tactile response, and a 10 million click lifetime
- Precisely tuned and easily accessible rocker switches below the mousewheel allow for seamless DPI switching
- Feenix Anti-Sweat and Anti-Slip surface material allows for a comfortable grip
- Light omron switches for the side and 3-dimensional mousewheel buttons allow for fast response and excellent feel
- Feenix braided cord is durable, tangle free, and moldable
- Gold Plated USB connection