2015 Model - Lead Designer: Ashkon Shayani
With a design that exemplifies understated elegance, the Feenix Nascita does nothing but overstate its perfection as a gaming instrument.
Feenix designed and engineered the Nascita to provide gamers with nothing short of impeccable quality, feel, and reliability. As a result the Nascita is a technical marvel, and a paradigm of excellence in quality and workmanship.
- Extensively researched and unique Feenix form factor offers perfect ergonomic feel for the Nascita regardless of whether you are a palm, claw, or semi-claw gamer.
- Feenix engineering and workmanship makes for excellent reliability, quality, lifespan, and click feel.
- Feenix's use of the latest chipsets and sensor technologies allow for a 8200 dpi laser engine with perfect accuracy, tracking, and pickups.
- In mouse LCD technology offers a completely new way of reading information and accurately adjusting DPI on the fly.
- Perfectly weight distributed high grade Teflon contact points produce excellent glide.
- State-of-the-art Omron switches allow for faster clicking, more tactile response, and a 10 million click lifetime.
- Feenix Anti-Sweat and Anti-Slip surface material provides a comfortable grip.
- Light Omron switches for the side, DPI, and mousewheel buttons allow for fast response and excellent click feel.
- Impeccable build quality makes the Nascita resistant to extreme water/beverage damage.
- The 2014 Nascita was designed to be driverless and completely plug and play, allowing professional gamers the streamline approach of being able to make on hardware adjustments without the use of unecessary and bloated software
- Beautiful aesthetics and design, with elegant jewel white lighting that illuminates the front, main logo on palm rest, and LCD panel.
- Every Nascita comes with a complimentary set of extra teflon feet.
- The Feenix braided cord is durable, tangle free, and moldable.
- A Gold Plated USB connection provides unwavering digital transference.