With an elegantly minimal design, combined with quality workmanship, the Feenix Autore provides a pure and timeless mechanical gaming experience.
The Autore was designed with the unwavering vision of creating a mechanical keyboard with impeccable click feel, comfort, reliability, and durability.
- Gold plated Cherry MX Brown switches, together with Feenix's lightweight silkscreened keycaps, provide a click feel that is tactile yet astonishingly effortless. The result is faster typing, faster double taps, and minimal fatigue, which is essential for any gamer or typist.
- A gold metal plate running through the length of the chassis provides brilliant durability. A double Polyurethane layer alongside our aluminum coating also provides the Autore with added durability and surface quality.
- With an aesthetic design inspired by the monolith in Kubrick's "2001: A Space odyssey", the Autore's sharp and pure lines join nicely with the understated elegance of the silkscreened Feenix font and aluminum coating. Additionally, a subtle upward angle for the keyboard was implemented to optimize wrist comfort
- Accenting the design nicely are the lock lights which are positioned vertically and lit with Feenix jewel white lighting
- A gold plated modular Mini USB to USB connection with an optional PS/2 adapter offers steadfast transference with Full Key rollover capability